Today a great surprise from Nintendo! yes, a new 3DS and yes it have a second Analog Stick.
So What you must know about the new 3DS?
Today August 29, 2014 via Nintendo Direct, the New 3DS has been announced with a number of new features and innovations:
- The New 3DS’s name is New 3DS
- A New and Small Analog Control Stick (above the right-hand face buttons)
- MORE Computing Power (new and powerful internal hardware) and better download/content loading speed.
- Two new Buttons (incorporates third and fourth back trigger buttons, the ZR and ZL buttons)
- Amiibo Integration (equipped with a NFC reader/writer in its bottom screen, which means players can put Amiibo toys directly on the portable to have the New 3DS read them)
- Changeable Cover Plates
- Will be available in both sizes: Standard and XL
- Wider and improved 3D viewing angle (enabling players to continue to see the 3D effect even if viewed from an angle)
- Powerful hardware that mean the new 3DS will have exclusive games that the old 3DS cannot run? YES
- New function “The Screen can automatically adjust Brightness depending on the lighting (better battery life)
- Uses the portable camera and Gyro sensors to track the player’s face
- Will allow to use a Micro SD card, which is located under the portable’s covering
- Will be available in 2014/10/11 in Japan The New Nintendo 3DS priced at 16,000 yen ($154) and New Nintendo 3DS XL is priced at 18,800 yen ($181). Nothing was said about bring the console to Ocident.
GG Nintendo 😉
5 thoughts on “Nintendo Reveal the New 3DS! Everything you Must Know About the New 3DS! And Comparison!”
I’m insta-buying the white normal-size “new” 3DS. It’s just the most beautiful piece of hardware I have ever seen.
Oh me too!, i don’t have 3DS yet, so I’m insta-buying the normal size of the new 3ds. 😉
Good product, bad name.